Back to our roots on Saturday - playing acoustic sets! No mics, no amps, no PA - just Carl on the keys, Joe on guitar and Katie on acoustic bass!
This coming Saturday we get to play the historic passenger train that heads out of Elgin up the Grande Ronde river. Last time I took that trip was with Mom in May of 2010 - a few months before she passed away. Looking forward to playing the Bizarre Love Triangle, ‘unplugged’! Mom would be sooooo proud :-)
Katie and Joe
Katie manages the band. No, wait, Joe does. No, Katie. No...
- HOME - this is where you can find us
- PLAYDATES - dinner, drinks, dancing and...
- BLACK BOOK - the eclectic list
- LICKS - our little album
- PILLOW TALK - little profiles and place we've 'done it'
- DECENT EXPOSURE - pics and videos
- BOOK THE TRIANGLE - make a date
- BLog3 - our thoughts on making music
- BLT Accessories - cool stuff to buy!